[pct-l] PCT Posters

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Sat Jan 5 15:27:46 CST 2013

> Message: 14
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:20:00 -0800
> From: Michael Irving <michaeljirving at gmail.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] PCT Posters
> To: Pct-L at backcountry.net
>
> Does anyone know of any cool PCT posters that show the trail through all
> three states?  I'd like something suitable for framing in my office.  I
> saw one of the AT some time in the past that was really cool, but no PCT
> equivalent that was good looking enough...just kinda simple ones that you
> wouldn't frame in a poster-like frame.
>
> Thanks!
> GoalTech

I've had the BlackwoodsPress poster on the wall for a couple years now - it
shows the entire PCT, but personally I'd only rate it a B (maybe)...  I
don't find it terribly inspiring - it's like it was a 8.5x11 page that was
blown up to 18x24.  Don't know if it is still available but the URL at the
bottom is BlackwoodsPress.Com. This is what I have in my collected PCT links
folder http://blackwoodspress.com/pacific-crest-trail/maps/wall-map/  hope
that helps.

TheDuck