[pct-l] Protein powders and eBlogging

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:00:51 CST 2013

Hi Diane -

Would you mind commenting a little more on the chicken you dehydrate
yourself?  Do you pressure cook it first?  Do you do anything special when
storing it before adding it to a resupply box?  How long of a shelf life
have you gotten from it?

I would like to make my own (and tuna, too) to save water weight on the
foil pouches but for some reason I'm more concerned about spoilage with
chicken/tuna than with self-dehydrated ground beef.

Thank you for your suggestions!