[pct-l] Permits

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:43:40 CST 2013

No, no, no!!!!  You do not have to pay for the Whitney stamp UNLESS you
plan on exiting the Sierra via Whitney Portal down to the east side of the
Sierra.

If you stay on the west side, on the PCT, take the side trip past Guitar
Lake up to Whitney summit, then come back down the same way back to the
PCT, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WHITNEY SUMMIT STAMP.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com