[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail, A Journey In Photographs

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:42:24 CST 2013

I just received my copy of Chris Alexander's new book, "Pacific Crest
Trail, A Journey in Photographs," and wow, it's gorgeous!  Chris is a
magnificent photographer and he's captured the beauty of the trail, like I
haven't seen in a book of photographs before.  It is simply breathtaking
and brought it all back.  I just had to give something this lovely another
plug on the PCTL as it's worth owning.

He and his partner Anna hiked the trail in 2012 and he's really captured
the feel of it in this collection of nature photos.  There are no people in
the shots, but a lovely acknowledgement at the beginning of the book of all
the Angels he met that summer.  He's got a eye for stunning composition and
shots that bring me right back to the small beauties of a bloom in morning
light or the silhouette of grandeur against the moon rise.  Kudos to you
Chris!

His web site is wanderingthewild.com if you're interested in ordering a
copy.

Shroomer