[pct-l] Music Player and Audio (Journal) Recorder

Ryan Weidert ryan.weidert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:39:03 CST 2013

My apologies, the link I sent was for all the blog posts in November,
which means the section about the player is at the end of the first
post approximately 1/3 of the way down. Here is a link where the
portion about the player is at the bottom or end of the post.
http://www.pctspeed.blogspot.com/2012/11/reliable-lightweight-gear.html

--
Ryan Weidert
Geologist | Royal USA Inc.