[pct-l] Tarp-tent feasibility

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 17:30:10 CST 2013

You should have no issue through Washington and Oregon.  Trees are plentiful pretty much the whole way.  Only a few short alpine sections are relatively treeless.  I am a hanger and have had no issue finding a good spot, although as you have correctly pointed out, I do not concern myself overly with what the ground itself looks like.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71