[pct-l] Looking to talk about thru hiking this april/ maybe seeking hiking partner(s)

Antone Martinez mermaidmartinez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:23:41 CST 2013

Hey there everyone
My name is antone martinez. im a 25 year old artist currently living in san
fran. as of right now the stars are aligning and it looks like im going to
be able to start my thru hike trip on the pct come late april! i was
reaching out to see who else is hitting the pct this season and was
wondering if anyone was interested in starting dialogue about the trip. it
looks like im heading out solo so im inviting any idea/experience sharing.
feel free to contact me on my email or feel free to add me if you use
facebook. my facebook name is under : honey child vitiamin. looking forward
to conversing and hopefully seeing you on the trail:)
happy thoughts all.