[pct-l] Halfmile maps order

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:16:45 CST 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Jeffrey Olson <jolson at olc.edu> wrote:
> I got my 1 and a half inch stack of maps today.  I need a three hole
> punch!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Jeff.

I know this is a little late for this year (maybe), but hole punching
is a service that the print shop should offer. If the cost for this
service is reasonable to you, all pages will (*should*) be perfectly
placed in the exact same position on each and every page.

I would have spilled this info a long time ago, but never thought of it.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."