[pct-l] Still time to get in on halfsize Halfmile map order

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:15:34 CST 2013

There's still time to get in on the order for a full set of half size
Halfmile maps. We have enough people to get the group discount, but we
would love even more people to join in.

Once we have the final headcount and price, I'll start collecting
payment via paypal on Tuesday. Final payment will include setup fee,
map printing, and shipping cost.  Also, I will need your shipping
address at that time. Unless we get a flood of more people in on the
order, the price breakdown looks like this:

Setup: $4
Map Printing: $40

Shipping:
UPS GROUND (3-5 Business Days)- $15.00
USPS PRIORITY MAIL (2-3 Business Days)- $18.00
USPS MEDIA MAIL (5-7 Business Days) - $9.00
In-store pickup: FREE

Let me know if you're interested!
Rika (aka Double Sprainbow)