[pct-l] sun gloves

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:59:23 CST 2013

No, they are not like biking gloves, but I don't feel like I need that
much padding and heavy duty-ness for using my trekking poles. The
coolibar gloves are hiking gloves, so they are very thin and
lightweight. Although these are made from synthetic material, they
remind me of thin white cotton gloves, but fingerless. The raised dots
on the palm provide just enough grip that I don't feel like I need to
grip my poles tightly. I especially like wearing them in the rain,
otherwise I get an uncomfy chafe spot sometimes. The hole in the palm
meant my hand never felt sweaty. They're easy to clean in the
backcountry and dry out quickly.

If you decide to try them out, note that the sizing runs big, so order
a size smaller than you're used to.

Rika (aka Double Sprainbow)