[pct-l] A dilemma opinions/thoughts may be helpful - august locked in

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 21 19:36:48 CST 2013

I agree to keep going, but the first section of Washington is the
best section. That's the Mt. Adams and Goat Rocks section. I
considered Goat Rocks the absolute highlight of the entire trail.
Exhilarating and absolutely breathtaking views and beauty. Indian
Heaven wilderness was a little boring, but that glacier on Mt. Adams.
Wow!