[pct-l] Price quote for printing half-size Halfmile maps

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:35:03 CST 2013

For those who are interested, I got a quote from GISI for printing a
complete set of Halfmile maps, printed 2-up and double sided. So basically,
printed half size, double sided and printed on 8 x11.5.

They charge a single $60 setup fee, regardless of how many sets we order.

1 set = $48 + setup fee
10 sets = $40 + divided setup fee

The more people we put in on the order, the lower the cost will be. If we
can get 10 people, each person pays only $46 for a full set of maps at half
the weight and cheaper than full size maps. GISI prints full size Halfmile
maps for $70, so this is a deal for those looking to save some $$$ and
weight.

Let me know if you're interested.

Best,
Rika