[pct-l] Posting

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 23:41:06 CST 2013

Check your settings for the PCT_List Forum at
http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l.

One of the options is "Receive your own posts to the list? Yes/No.
Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list. If
you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to NO."

You may have said "no" so you'll never see them, unless you go to the list
archives for that month. It will show up on that list if it ever posted.