[pct-l] PCTA requesting input

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue Feb 19 21:18:38 CST 2013

*The MTB people have rallied their people to give input, so we may as
well do it too, and let them know how you feel about PCT threats
(including bicycles if they bother you)*
**
*I don't feel the safety issue of fast silent bikes coming around blind
curves or trying to pass on a 2 ft wide pathway will ever be resolved to
the benefit of all. Bikes don't belong on the Pacific Crest Trail. It's
supposed to be beautiful and peaceful out on the trail. You shouldn't have
to be constantly aware of having to jump out of the way of an oncoming MTB.
*
**
*PCT MOM*