[pct-l] Section A parking

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 09:27:57 CST 2013

If you belong to an organization like the Elks, VFW,  Moose, American
Legion, etc. contact the local lodge. Someone there can often  provide parking or
at least information about where to find safe  parking.

Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 2/18/2013 10:26:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dthibaul07 at gmail.com writes:

Why is  it always the "higher ups" that find ways to make things
harder/less
helpful/etc.....???