[pct-l] Section A parking

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:45:24 CST 2013

In 2009 I made arrangements to leave mine at (near) the CDF fire station in
Warner Springs. Just let the fire fighters and the county sheriff know and
they will give some moderate attention to your vehicle. There is a small
airport (Warner Springs Gliderport) just west of the Agua Caliente Creek
underpass on the north side of Hwy 79... always a possibility.
Snake Charmer