[pct-l] Etna - Medford

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 15 16:07:41 CST 2013

Good afternoon, Dan,

I’ve used the local stage between Etna, Weed, and Saied, and they are good
and reliable.  I took the Gray Dog up to Portland once, which stopped at
Medford, but since then the number of scheduled stops has been reduced.  I
would say it is probably possible, but check with them first.

Good luck with your trip,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/