[pct-l] question re - PCT/JMT timing

Gideon Scher gideonscher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:05:20 CST 2013

Hi to all

1st of all, many thanks for all the numerous and informative responses to
my question about the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1.

A friend would like to join me on my thru-hike on the section where the PCT
and JMT run together. She is trying to time her leave from work to coincide
as closely as possible with my thru-hike. Can anyone help us by giving a
guesstimate when the herd will hit Lone Pine and how long it will take for
it to reach Tuolumne (also taking into consideration expected snow levels).
We are both aware that there are always unforeseen variables but would like
to get some idea so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks again,
Gideon