[pct-l] Echo Summit TH

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:34:24 CST 2013

Chipmunk,
Most hikers will be coming from the south. After paralleling the highway,The PCT crosses Highway 50 about a mile north of Echo Summit. There is a wide parking area there. You would not need a sign since the hikers will be walking through. The location is called Little Norway (site) on the WP map. I had cached my resupplies near there in 2011.
MendoRider-Hiker