[pct-l] Campo to Mojave clothing

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:03:03 CST 2013

Hello Cindy -  The clothing list on page 112 of  my book has this heading:
 "CLOTHING TO HAVE FOR THE ENTIRE PCT".  That is followed by an additional
list:  "CLOTHING TO ADD FOR THE SIERRA AND OREGON-WASHINGTON".

If I were you, I'd use the clothing on the first list for the entire trail,
and I would add the items from the second list when I hiked in the Sierra
and Oregon-Washington.

But that's just me.  I'm crazy that way.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com