[pct-l] Compression Socks?

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 13:22:47 CST 2013

Nick,

I bought and used a compression "sock" in Ashland last year, to help relieve the pain of a shin splint.  Mine was more like a baseball sock - a heel stirrup but did not cover the foot or toes.  I used several other treatment strategies along with the compression sock and the pain went away.  Not sure which combination of treatments was most helpful.

Mango