[pct-l] Some Gear Questions

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 23:01:32 CST 2013

Good point about the olive oil Mango.  I shipped an 8 or 16 oz(depending on
distance to next resupply) plastic water bottle full of good olive oil in
each of my food boxes and ate it all.  It really adds some heft to a simple
meal and helped me not lose so much weight on the CDT this year.  I packed
the bottles in a zip lock, but never had one of them leak over 5 months.

Shroomer