[pct-l] Document and report illegal MB's on the PCT.

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:45:02 CST 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Scott Iceberg <scotticeberg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cycling legally on the PCT could be as simple as getting a doctors note, and having a bike builder write "wheelchair suitable for indoor and outdoor use" on the sales invoice. This is just one example.

Of outright fraud. Is this the way the MTBr's want to gain access to a
closed trail, through blatant fraud?

The policy should get it's "day in court" if they can get their act
together, but it would be better for them if it wasn't as a defendant.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."