[pct-l] Some Gear Questions

C chrisfoley81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:58:20 CST 2013

Good evening ladies and gents:
I had a few questions about some gear on PCt this year

First I currently have a old north face cats meow 20* bag,..it's pretty heavy and looking for a really really lite one but not a quilt...all suggestions ate welcome

Secondly...I have that new camelback uv filter...claims about 200 filters between charges...obviously does not filter taste like a charcoal filter ...thoughts? Bad idea?

Any secrets to high calorie jetboil foods?  I will be needed around 4,000 5,000 possibly?  Having troubles meal planning even with malto mix suggestions?

Lastly what are the thoughts on a Spot locator?  Around $200 to get going...is is a necessity out there an if so are you carrying one???

Thanks for your thoughts

Chris Foley aka UBSeRiOuS. :)

Sent from my iPhone