[pct-l] Fear of the dark

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:23:01 CST 2013

I agree most people have know idea what the biggest danger of a thru hike
is.   It is not bears, the dark, the snow, the stream crossings, the
hitching, etc.

The biggest danger is that it will ruin you for the rest of your life ---
as you will become addicted to it.
And for this addition there is only one cure - it involves a 5 to 6 Million
step program.   I seem to require this program again every few years.

Day-Late