[pct-l] Camera - to bring or not to bring...?

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:12:53 CST 2013

I'd be interested to hear folks' reflections on how happy or unhappy they
are or were that they brought or didn't bring a camera with them on the
trail. I'm beginning to question whether or not I really want to deal with
the hassle of it -- not the weight so much (though that is a factor), but
the way having a camera with one has of turning everything into a potential
photo -- the way every view and vista is experienced through the "Do I have
time to get out my camera?" / "Would this make a good shot?" / "Can't wait
for [insert name or filial relation] to see this" filters.

Thoughts...?

Thanks....

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

Tel.: 512.293.9315
danielzellman at gmail.com
www.sunnatamassage.com