[pct-l] Cutting Hair for Charity

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 16:02:14 CST 2013

Since I heard that in prior years that a charity that needed hair for cancer wigs had a hair cutting station at the zero day kickoff, I've been letting my hair grow grow and grow -- I'd also rather spend my money on food and gear for the trail than on hair cuts at this point.  It's now a lion's mane and I'm starting to eat it when I eat meals, has become a navigational visibility hazard, and flips in other people's faces when I dance.  Can anyone confirm that the charity hair cutters will be there this year or will this mane be in vain?

-Rhiannon