[pct-l] How to not be an a-hole on the PCT.

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:40:56 CST 2013

"I had mixed feelings about the notes. On the one hand, I felt there was far
more hand holding than was necessary."

Of the notes and images "drawn in sand" along the side of the trail, I don't
remember all that much of it in my year, and of the stuff I do recall,
little or none of it was of the hand holding variety.  So maybe this varies
year to year.   Perhaps some PhD candidate could do his or her
anthropological thesis about how PCT classes vary in character year-to-year
based on the images and messages they inscribe in sand for those coming
behind.

	Brian Lewis / 'Gadget'