[pct-l] New PCTA.ORG

tokencivilian at yahoo.com tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 20:49:43 CST 2013

All
The PCTA has their newly revamped website up and running.

My first impressions are that it is a clean modern layout.  It seems to be quite user friendly.

As a volunteer maintainer I like that all the trail crew info is easy to get to and that the local crews will be able to post the projects directly to the site which should help fill those short notice projects.  A nifty new feature is the map to help you the prospective volunteer locate where the various volunteer projects are located up and down the trail.  Check back frequently as hiking season approaches as that's also when the volunteer efforts ramp up.