[pct-l] To carry or not to carry

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:47:32 CST 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:43 PM, C <chrisfoley81 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty accident prone so was planning on wearing a helmet...any ultra lite suggestions...I need to be careful on weight since I just added a florescent 0range hunting vest so I don't get shot by all the pistol packing PCT hikers this year...

Bicycle helmets are light.

If you find one civilian PCT hiker carrying a firearm, I'll give you a
dollar. If you find two, I'll give you twenty. Three, I'll give you a
hundred. Just send me pictured and contact info of the person in the
photo for verification. It's an offer no one can refuse.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives"