[pct-l] Journey Bars

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Feb 6 19:16:30 CST 2013

The nutrition info for the remaining bars I have show about 28g of
carbs each. I guess the fat makes up the difference in calories. The
coconut curry is 220 cals/90g fat, the rosemary is 200/70 and the
pizza flavor is 170/50. That's all I have remaining.

Believe me, bars all get really sickening after a while. These might
become sickening, too, but they are at least different. Worth a try,
especially if you are trying to be gluten free or soy free.