[pct-l] Resupplying for International PCT Thru-Hikers

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 11:03:58 CST 2013

Hello All,

On the PCT last year I ran into numerous international thru-hikers that
stated it was very difficult sending resupply boxes to themselves on the
trail due to international shipping issues. The United States Postal Service
(USPS) is awesome for this IF you ship from within the United States. Given
that, I am offering to help our international hikers out (and domestic if
you don't have a home base trail angel to send you resupply boxes on the
trail). The way it works is simple, you send me your resupply boxes with the
dates you want me to mail them (USPS, UPS, or FedEx depending on the
location of delivery).

The catch .. there is no catch. Just a fellow PCT'er helping other PCT'ers
out. If interested, send me an email and we can set it up. I live in Felton,
California which is about 1.5 hours south of San Francisco on the Pacific
coast.

Take Care,

Drake