[pct-l] garmin gpsmap 62s for sale

Clay Lemar claylemar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:17:55 CST 2013

Aspiring thru hikers, preparing to hike 2013,

How I wish I were you. And I can't be, but my Garmin GPSMap62s can. It
want's to go hiking, and give me a little to put away for AT hike. It's
fully loaded, lightly used (it was used). Good for high snow navigation,
checking mileage in the desert, and was very valuable when I made a off
trail a fire detour on PCT.

GPS was mailed to me at Kennedy Meadows (mile 700), where it moved into a
tupperware in my pack or while navigating it hung out in the side pocket of
my backpack.

New:

Garmin gpsmap 62s $390.00

topo u.s. 24k west dvd   $130.00