[pct-l] Sierra Trading Post - 45% off coupon - extended to today too

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 11:30:31 CST 2013

I'd posted this for yesterday, but then they extended the 45% off coupon!  So if you're interested, email me and I'll forward you the coupon.  If you've already emailed me, I've already forwarded you today's extension coupon.

-Rhiannon

For context, here's what I wrote previously:

Since I was buying some gear in prep for this year's hike, I signed up
for all the junkmail to hear about all the sales and so wanted to pass
on that I just got a coupon for 45% off today for stuff
at Sierra Trading Post -- good till midnight MST.

This posting
is more of an experiment -- the 45% doesn't apply to everything and I'm
not totally sure it's transferable by email, but hey, it's worth a shot!
 So if you're interested in trying it out, then email me and I'll pass
the coupon over to you to see if it works.  Cross your fingers!

-Rhiannon