[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 61, Issue 38 re:are there any trail crews like the AT's Hard Core

Janette Storer janettestorer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 11:27:39 CST 2013

Yes!
My PCTA trail crew in Northern California (NorCal Trail Crew)is setting up this years projects, I can get you dates and locations. One of my favorite work parties last year was at at Girard Ridge just before Castle Crags, and I told the crew me might just meet a few thru's....  AND WE MET 10 thru hikers that day!
Beardo, Wolfpack, Steamer, Jeremiah Johnson, Maple, Derrick, Scrambled Leggs, Dyansis (SP?), Pan, Shauno AKA The Three Cabinerios... I can't tell you how stoked my volunteers crew gets when we meet the thru's~ it makes it that much more meaningful to get a nice thank you from the hikers! I cannot imagine how excited we would be to get some of you to join us for a day! I would hate to mess up any thru's schedule, but would love to have some drop in for however long! That would rock!

Janette Storer