[pct-l] Down storage

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Dec 30 21:48:52 CST 2013

I store mine in big cotton bags from REI and then put the bags into the open floor joists above my backpacking/exercise room.  Little bungee cords between the joists hold the bags up and keep them out of the way.  The down is fully uncompressed, easy to access, and out of the way.

Ed Jarrett A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Eeyore Hikes http://eeyorehikes.blogspot.com/Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71