[pct-l] Possible PCT Mountain Fire Bypass for 2014

Hikin' Jim hikin.jim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 23:08:21 CST 2013

Thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback.  I've revised my map to
more clearly show what areas are currently closed.  A USFS closure map and
a link to my revised map can be found at:
http://mtsanjacinto.info/viewtopic.php?t=4503&start=4

The next steps are to scout/create a GPS track for the routes shown in blue
and yellow.  I think of the routes shown in gold as less workable.  I'm
talking with Halfmile and others about the scouting.

Thanks all,

HJ (aka "Skonk")

____

*Backpacking stove reviews and information:  **Adventures In
Stoving*<http://www.adventuresinstoving.blogspot.com/>