[pct-l] Train and Shroomer

Gary Minetti gary.minetti at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:32:33 CST 2013

On June 10, 2012, I climbed Muir Pass with Train and I have a few unique photos of him from that exceptional day.

Does anyone have his email address?  I would like to send the photos on to him.

Much appreciated.

Shroomer:  In regards to your AT hike:

If timing and your schedule allows, I would be honored to pick you up in Salisbury, CT. and lay a little Italian trail magic on you.

Gman
Class of 2012