[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 72, Issue 24

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 00:51:31 CST 2013

Yup, Train's a good guy.  Met him in Dubois WY this year and spent a zero
together when he was still with Smiles on the CDT.  Then got to see one of
his marvelous dresses adorning the ceiling at the Dinsmore's.  Great
decoration won through extortion!  Good job Andrea!  Too bad you didn't get
two or three of 'em to really wallpaper the place.  Probably good
insulation too.

Shroomer