[pct-l] Fuller Ridge

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 20:36:37 CST 2013

Dan & Others...

You may be able to get more current, first hand, information by calling the
Long Valley Rangers (at top of Palm Springs Tram). Their number is
951-659-2607.

At very least call the San Jacinto Ranger Station at 909-382-2921.

My understanding is that Devil's Slide Trail is open to Saddle Junction and
then the PCT to the north.

If you look closely at the US Forest Service Closure Map for the area
(enlarge it to 190% or 210%) you will see that the red line, indicating the
PCT from Saddle Junction north, appears to not be included in the closure.

Quackers