[pct-l] Question about Halfdmile App

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 09:59:44 CST 2013

Regarding the iPhone only shooting HD video, use the app FiLMiC Pro 2. If you like Camera+ for photos, you'll love FiLMiC Pro 2 for video.

Also. I can't speak from experience on the Galaxy, but the optics on the iPhone are incredible and I haven't seen anything rival it. I use my phone (and several photo apps) to take some pretty amazing pictures which allows me to not carry the added weight of a dedicated camera.

GoalTech