[pct-l] Switchback & Reinhold

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 03:22:38 CST 2013

Snow Bunny Unsupported Reinhold wrote: Well, I think it's time to wax my skis and get ready to go skiing.You may not hear from me for a long time or you may never hear from me again.That, of course, is GOOD news for the guys but BAD news for the girls.
Switchback replies: I have the dubious distinction of having the chance of running into Snow Bunny in 2014 up at Mammoth, CA on one his skiing expeditions.  I will be snowmobiling up there.  If I see him out and about and have an uncontrollable accident, it is not my fault.  I just want everyone to know that right now --- Snow Bunny walked out in front of my super charged snowmobile.