[pct-l] Class of 2014 maps order

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Sun Dec 22 04:54:44 CST 2013

I need your help...

I live in Germany and there are some little items I would love to take
with me on the trail that are only available in the US. Having the
halfmile maps printet via the mentioned group order is really tempting,
too. I could pay lots of money for shipping... I'd rather spend this
money on trail :)

So I am looking for a pre-trail angel, sort of, to whose adress I can
have these things shipped. Preferably in or around San Diego, as this
will be where I fly to around 16th of April to start the trail around
the 20.

Anyone here who can help me out?

Thanks,
Meike