[pct-l] Henry Coe GGG

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:09:21 CST 2013

I'm not sure what vendors are going to be there, but I've been told that
many of the local ones will be.  I know that ZPacks will not, as coming out
from Florida is just too far.  This is a relatively small event, not the
size of the ADZPCTKO for sure.  I've never attended before, so this will be
fun.  I do know Henry Coe SP and it should be cold and the trails
wonderful.  I may go a few days early to do some backpacking in the
Orestimba Wilderness which is beautiful.  With the herds of tule elk in the
oak woodlands it can look like the African Veld.

Shroomer