[pct-l] Best way to apply Premethrin?

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 20:33:36 CST 2013

I'm working on the logistics of a thru- hike starting about May 1st and have added Premethrin to the list of resupply boxes for Kennedy Meadows and Ashland Oregon. In the past, I have always applied it to my clothes by spraying it on, per the instructions on the bottle. This got me thinking, and vaguely remember someone posting on the list about soaking their clothes with a solution of it in a bucket for a few minutes.
If you have found a better way of applying Premethrin to your clothes, could you post it on the list?

Thanks,
Terry

Sent from my iPhone