[pct-l] Gossamer Q-twin Tarp

ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com ralvek088-hiking at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 18:43:23 CST 2013

WTF?

>> $315 for less than 6'x4' of tarp & 25 ft of cord???  And that doesn't even
>> include the poles to support it??

The market decides the price/value/worth of a company and it's products not some pronouncement
by some yahoo on the PCT list.

We still do live in a freeish market economy don't we?

Gossamer Gear is not holding a gun to your or anybody else's head to buy their stuff.

>> Gossamer is another PCT equipment vendor that views PCT hikers like that guy
>> on the motorcycle "made out of money"

And no PCT hikers are not their exclusive market......