[pct-l] PCTA statement about "Forest Service upholds PCT"

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 20:22:14 CST 2013

Is that my hat?  Please pass the salt.

Given the prevalence of the reference to the Supreme Court I went back and dug some more. Stroll was a Supreme Court staff attorney for a time until 2007, then he left for unknown reasons and assumed a staff counsel position for the Sixth District Court of Appeal, that's  the intermediate level of the appellate process between the trial court and the Supreme Court.

I'm embarrassed. I dropped my initial inquiry after I found him at the Court of Appeal and assumed a mistake of fact confusing the two courts not guessing someone would go down in status in the hierarchy of the court system.

I'm embarrassed. I guess I just proved the old saw about 'assume'.

Sent from my iPad