[pct-l] PCTA statement about "Forest Service upholds PCT"

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 13:50:28 CST 2013

Brick worte:
"The only way he could "win" would be a lack of evidence that he was
violating the federal order by riding on the PCT.

And no ranger is going to issue a violation without evidence."

Not quite - could be found that the ban is "illegal"...

does not matter what the USFS, or a ranger thinks/says...

We've done some pretty extensive research into this matter, that's
why I give it a 50/50.

Although I do agree a misdemeanor is no bueno, but may be worth it for some
(Please note I am not suggesting anyone go out and purposely get a citation,
that's never a good idea)