[pct-l] 20% of all DVD, Blu-ray & download sale proceeds...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:41:34 CST 2013

Squatch, you're too darn good!  And to all you out there who haven't seen
Squatch's films, they're great.  Fun, beautiful and harrowing, all parts of
a thru hike.  If you're planning on hiking this year, get them to wet your
appetite, or just save them so that when you finish, you can watch them and
point at everything you recognize because you were nearly swept away in it,
fell off it or just couldn't wait to get over it.  And the goofballs on
trail, they're all real!

Shroomer

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Scott "Squatch" Herriott <yetifan7 at gmail.com