[pct-l] Trail angel in Seattle area for ride from SEA to Snoqualmie Pass?

Mackenzie Smith mackenzie.evan.smith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 23:18:29 CDT 2013

Hello all,

I am thru-hiking the PCT this year and my hiking partner will be joining me
again at Snoqualmie Pass on Friday, September 13th. We are trying to figure
out a way to get him from the Seattle airport to Snoqualmie Pass--does
anyone know of any area trail angles that might be able to give him a ride?
We'd be happy to make a donation for the gas and your time.

I've done some Googling and haven't found any public transit between SEA
and Snoqualmie, but if anyone knows better, please speak up.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help!

Best, Mackenzie aka Hitch

mackenziehikes.wordpress.com